Product added to cart
Fried Mango Rolls
The mild taste of Wagyu is more compatible with fruit than you'd ever imagine. Wagyu is tender when thinly sliced and that texture isn't liost even when paired with fruit.
Chuck Roll | Top Round
200g thinly sliced beef (Top Round)
1 fully ripe mango
- 2 dried chili peppers.
- 2 teaspoons Touchu (if available)
- A pinch each of garlic, ginger and the white part of a leek
- 1 tablespoon sake for cooking
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Corn starch
- 50ml soup, 2 teaspoons soy sauce,
- 1 teaspoon sugar.
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce.
- 1 teaspoon of potato starch with water, Sesame oil
- Crust the beef with sake, soy sauce, salt, a pinch of pepper and a pinch of cornstarch to season. Prepare seasoning A by finely chopping the ingredients.
- Peel the mango, cut into 1 by 4cm rectangles and dredge in cornstarch.
- Spread out the meat from step 2, top with the mango and roll tightly.
- Dredge 3 in cornstarch, grasp in your hand and press lightly. Fry in 170 C oil.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan and heat seasoning A while avoiding scorching. Add seasoning B. When the mixture has thickened, add rolls from step 4 and mix. When finished, add sesame oil.