Product added to cart
Terms & Conditions
This Agreement is a contract between you and ADiRECT Singapore Pte Ltd By using Meatlovers Online, you are bound by this Agreement.
1. In these Terms and Conditions the following expressions shall have the following meanings:
- "Customer" shall mean you and all other persons who purchase the products under your Login.
- "Intellectual Property" shall mean all intellectual property rights of whatsoever nature, including (without limitation) patents, designs, present and future trademark or copyright, whether or not registered or registrable by any means, and the right to file an application for registration thereof.
- "Login" shall mean a Customer's online access to Meatlovers Online under that Customer's registration.
- "Product/Products" shall mean any and all the products for sale by Meatlovers Online.
- "Meatlovers" shall mean ADiRECT Singapore who is the seller of the products by Meatlovers Online.
- " Meatlovers Online " shall mean this Internet site or catalogues owned by Meatlovers and the medium by which Products are offered for sale by Meatlovers to the Customer.
3. These terms and conditions shall prevail over any other document purporting to have a contractual effect including any store policy at Meatlovers retail stores.
4. The Customer shall agree to complete the registration process according to requirements by Meatlovers as stated on this site. The Customer shall provide Meatlovers with complete and updated information which shall include (but shall not be limited to) the Customer's legal name, address, telephone and fax numbers (optional) and e-mail address.
5. Registration to open only to residents in Singapore aged 18 and above. Meatlovers has the absolute discretion to refuse the registration of a potential customer for any reason whatsoever and to terminate the registration of any of its Customers for any reason whatsoever.
6. The Customer will be liable for every order made under his Login and agrees to indemnify Meatlovers for all claims, damages whatsoever made by any third party arising from the actions of a person placing orders for the Products using the Customer's Login. The Customer shall be responsible for updating his registration information.
7. The Customer may place his order via our website at : http://www.meatlovers.com.sg. The Customer will receive a confirmation of receipt of order via e-mail. For clarification, such confirmation of receipt of orders does not guarantee stock availability.
8. Free delivery to one location with purchase of $120 and above in one receipt. Additional delivery charge may apply for any other special arrangement such as special timing, location, etc. Meatlovers shall make every effort to fulfil orders placed by Customers through the Meatlovers Online , but Meatlovers shall not be liable to any person if Meatlovers shall decline to fulfil an order for whatever reason, or if Meatlovers is unable to supply an order because of an unforeseen change to the Products (as the case may be), or because the Products may be unavailable.
9. Access to Meatlovers Online is gained through use of a personal login ID. The Customer shall ensure that his login ID is kept strictly confidential to prevent unauthorized use. Meatlovers shall use its best endeavors to prevent any unauthorized entry to the Meatlovers Online internet site. However, Meatlovers shall not be liable for any damages or losses whatsoever if any third party gains unauthorized access to the Meatlovers Online Internet site.
1. A customer registration form must be completed before an order may be placed with Meatlovers Online. The Customer warrants that all information and data provided at the point of registration is accurate, complete and up to date. The Customer shall promptly inform Meatlovers Online if there is a change to this information or data.
2. The Customer is responsible for any costs associated with accessing the Meatlovers Online website and placing an order for goods with Meatlovers Online, including any Internet provider fees.
3. In order to purchase goods from Meatlovers Online, the customer shall nominate a Delivery Address within the mainland of Singapore (except Sentosa). Meatlovers Online shall not be obliged to deliver goods to an area outside the mainland of Singapore (except Sentosa).
1. Meatlovers shall make every effort to ensure that the prices, details and sizes of Products detailed by Meatlovers Online are correct but Meatlovers reserves the right to vary the price and other details of the Products without notice.
2. The prices advertised by the Meatlovers Online are applicable at the time you view it. Prices for some Products may not necessarily correspond to the prices at Meatlovers retail stores. The price of certain Products, in particular fresh produce, is subject to daily fluctuation and is offered for guidance only.
3. Not all Products sizes will correspond exactly to the description offered on-line Meatlovers Online reserves the right to provide the nearest size of Product at the nearest price.
4. Goods in your order are charged at the purchase price applicable at the time you submit your order and as shown on the order confirmation, except:
- If a good is out of stock, in which case the customer shall not be charged for that good
- If the Customer has given instruction to accept a substitute good, in which case the substitute good will be charged at the price at the time the substitute good is scanned for the Customer's order; and
- If the Customer has purchased a good that is priced per kilo, in which case the actual purchase price for the good is calculated by Meatlovers Online after the good has been weighed.
6. In the event of different special offers or promotions being made available to the Customer simultaneously for the same Product, the Customer may elect one such offer or promotion per Product but shall not be entitled to a combination of all such offers or promotions per Product.
7. If the Customer requests a variation to the order which Meatlovers accepts then the price payable for the order will be adjusted accordingly to reflect the variation and shall be recorded on the final bill presented to the Customer at the time of delivery.
8. Meatlovers may from time to time set credit limits for individual Customers and Meatlovers reserves the right to limit sales including the right to prohibit sales to re-sellers.
PACKAGING AND LABELLING OF GOODS
1. Meatlovers Online aims to include on its website up-to-date pictures of the products sold. At times, the pictures of the Products on the website may differ from the Products actually delivered.
2. Meatlovers does not warrant the accuracy of product information contained on the website and strongly recommends the Customer to read the label on the Products carefully before consuming or using them.
1. Meatlovers Online shall use reasonable endeavors to deliver Products of acceptable quality to the delivery address (specified by the Customer on the registration form) within the time frame selected by the Customer but Meatlovers shall not be liable for any delays in its delivery services, if the delay has been due to causes beyond the control of Meatlovers.
2. Meatlovers Online will only effect delivery to mainland Singapore except Sentosa.
3. Deliveries to Sentosa are available only on Tuesday and Friday (except public holidays).
4. No delivery services shall be available on Sunday & Public Holidays and Delivery slots are subjected to availability.
5. Bulk orders (as determined by Meatlovers in its sole discretion) shall be delivered 5 days after such orders. Meatlovers shall not be liable to any person if Meatlovers shall decline to fulfil a BULK order for whatever reason.
6. The Customer is to notify Meatlovers immediately of a change to his delivery address and contact number.
7. For food hygiene purposes, no deliveries shall be left outside the door. All deliveries shall be received and signed off by the Customer on the delivery invoices.
8. Meatlovers Online shall deliver the Products to you at nominated Delivery Address. Meatlovers Online will not commit to delivery beyond the Front Door of the Customer's home or office building. Front Door refers to the front door or a point beyond which entry into the interior of the building occurs. If Meatlovers is requested to deliver beyond the Front Door, Meatlovers (including its officers, employees, contractors and agents) shall be indemnified and held harmless from any Loss suffered or incurred in connection with the delivery of the Goods beyond the Front Door. 'Loss' means any loss including any liability, cost, expense, claim, proceeding, action, demand or damage.
9. Meatlovers reserves the right to withhold delivery of the Products to the Customer if it has any doubts whatsoever as to the Customer's credit worthiness or if the Customer does not effect payment upon delivery.
VARIATION / CANCELLATION OF ORDER
1. The Customer may vary or cancel the order up to the point in time that Meatlovers has commenced processing the order and the Customer will not incur any cost in doing so.
2. Subject to the Customer's consent, Meatlovers may substitute a Product for another similar Product if the initial Product ordered by the Customer is unavailable.
3. If there is no prior consent from the customer for a substitution, no substitution shall be made.
1. All risk in the Products shall pass to the Customer upon delivery to the Customer's delivery address but Meatlovers shall retain title in the Products until such time as payment for the Products has been effected.
RETURNS OF PRODUCTS / REFUNDS
1. Product pictures provided on this site are provided to help recognise products. Due to packaging redesign and improvements these may not reflect exactly on the pack you receive.
2. We take all reasonable care to ensure that all descriptions, details and prices of products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the information was inputted onto the system, the information appearing on this Website at any time may not reflect the exact position at the moment you place an order.
3. Meatlovers shall use its best efforts to ensure that orders are correctly fulfilled. Should there be any discrepancy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org by the next working day.
1. The Customer authorises Meatlovers to collect, retain and use personal information about the Customer for the following purposes:-
a. Undertaking any dealings or transactions with the Customer and providing continuous services to the Customer;
b. Enforcing of any legal or other rights Meatlovers may have against the Customer in any manner that Meatlovers sees fit;
c. Assessing the Customer's credit-worthiness;
d. Making such disclosures as may in Meatlovers's opinion be required for any of the above purposes;
e. Sending the Customer any advertising and/or promotional material;
f. Designing services for Customers;
g. Conducting research, such as research which determine which areas are not meeting the needs of the customers of Meatlovers;
h. Customising pages for Customers and putting together Customer shopping lists; i. Notifying Customers of special offers or new Products;
j. Notifying Customer of up-dates to this site/catalogue;
k. Performing statistical and analysis of Customers' behaviour and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of this site and providing this information to advertisers together with information as to the number of users that have been exposed to or clicked on their banners
2. The Customer further authorises Meatlovers to collect personal information about the Customer from the Customer or any other source available to Meatlovers including but not limited to credit referral agencies, the Customer's bank (present and past) and other suppliers or products and services to the Customer and other persons or companies with whom the Customer will have been associated.
3. The Customer is aware that in the event that sufficient personal information is not supplied, or is not satisfactory to Meatlovers then his/her application for registration to Meatlovers Online may not be accepted.
4. The Customer is aware that any personal information supplied by the Customer will be retained by Meatlovers and will be accessible to employees of Meatlovers and other persons or corporate bodies engaged by Meatlovers for or in relation to any of the purposes listed above, or to third parties and the Customer authorises Meatlovers to disclose all or any part of any personal information provided by the Customer to such third parties.
5. The Customer acknowledges that Meatlovers shall retain all personal information supplied by the Customer and unless otherwise notified to Meatlovers may continue to contact the Customer with marketing information even after the Customer's registration is cancelled.
1. Meatlovers does not sell, rent or lease its Customer lists to third party.
2. Personal data held by Meatlovers relating to its Customers or to visitors to this site will be kept confidential unless Meatlovers has Customer's consent otherwise but Meatlovers may provide this information to third parties including but not limited to Meatlovers advertisers, associated companies or trusted contractors/agents or other network operators who perform certain tasks for Meatlovers in connection with the provision of Meatlovers's services to its Customers and to visitors to this site. All such third parties are prohibited from using Customer's personal data except to provide the requisite services to Meatlovers and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of such data.
3. Any questions, comments, suggestions or information other than personal data sent or posted to this site, or any part of this site by online Customers and visitors will be deemed voluntarily provided to Meatlovers on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis. Meatlovers reserves the right to use, reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish, broadcast and/or post elsewhere such information freely, including passing it to any associated company for example, in connection with the development, manufactured and marketing of products and services and to meet Customer needs.
4. Meatlovers will disclose Customer's personal data, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:-
a. Comply with legal process served on Meatlovers or the site;
b. Protect and defend the rights or property of Meatlovers; and
c. Act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Meatlovers, the Meatlovers internet site or the public.
USERNAME & PASSWORD
1. The Customer shall take responsibility for the safe-keeping of his login email ID and his password. 2. The Customer is liable if his login email ID and password are used by an unauthorised person. The Customer shall release and indemnify Meatlovers from any liability arising from the unauthorised use of his login email ID or password.
SAFETY OF PERSONAL DATA
All reasonable efforts are made by Meatlovers to ensure that any personal data held by Meatlovers and Meatlovers Online is stored in a secure and safe place and no unauthorised access will be made by Meatlovers to Customer's computer or browser
The Meatlovers Online internet site may contain links to other sites and pages. By activating a link, such as for example by clicking on the banner of an business partner, the Customer leaves the site of Meatlovers and Meatlovers does not exercise control over any personal data or any other information the Customer gives to any other entity after leaving the site and access to such site or page is at the Customer's own risk for which Meatlovers disclaims all responsibility and liability.
All reasonable efforts are made to ensure that the information provided on this site is correct and up-to-date. However, Meatlovers disclaims all implied and/or express warranties and makes no representation as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on the site. Meatlovers takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for the content of the site or for anything posted on or linked to it, including without limitation any mistake, error, omission, infringement, defamation, falsehood, or other material or omission that might offend or otherwise give rise to any claim or complaint.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
By accessing and using this Meatlovers Online internet site, the Customer acknowledges and accepts that the use of the site is at the Customer's own risk. Meatlovers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damage or for damages for lost profits or for loss of revenue arising out of any use of, access to, or inability to use the site. Without limiting the foregoing: THIS SITE AND ALL INFORMATION AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN IT ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR IMPLIED TERMS AS TO TITLE, QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE , PRIVACY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. MEATLOVERS HAS NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENTS OF THE SITE. MEATLOVERS ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE (TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW) FOR ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY ARISING OUT OF ANY USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE SITE/CATALOGUE, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, INTERCEPTION OF ONLINE COMMUNICATION, SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE PROBLEMS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION LOSS OF DATA OR COMPATIBILITY PROBLEMS), THEFT, DESTRUCTION OR ALTERATION OF THE SITE, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOUR, NEGLIGENCE OR, UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM ANY ACCESS OR USE OF THE SITE/CATALOGUE, OR ANY UPLOADING, DOWNLOADING OR PUBLICATION OF DATA, TEXT, IMAGES OR OTHER MATERIAL OR INFORMATION TO OR FROM THE SITE.
If you have any questions about our data protection policy or other privacy questions, please email our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com